DLT Law Group welcomes you to a Deeper Dive with DLT. This blog aims to provide insights from the lawyers at DLT Law Group. We hope you enjoy the content and look forward to feedback and comments. As lawyers in the emerging world of FinTech, there is often much to discuss and things emerge quickly. We also plan to mix in fundamental business law insights to aid you in your organizations journey. Innovation grounded in well developed legal fundamentals. Risk management and liability assessment remain fundamental to our approach to counseling. Welcome to DLT. We look forward to assisting with your business success as you serve your growing community of clients and customers.Dislaimer: A Deeper Dive with DLT and each blog post is not intended as legal advice, nor should you consider any part of this blog or website as such. Nothing herein acts to create any attorney client relationship with the lawyers at DLT Law Group. The blog is designed to provide general information and thoughts from the lawyers at DLT Law Group. You should not act upon any information contained in this website without first seeking professional advice from a lawyer licensed in your state or country.
- How far does the NY Bit License reach for Bitcoin ATM Operators? October 6, 2020 Sasha Hodler
- HODLCast 117 - Florida’s Interpretation of Bitcoin as Money September 8, 2020 Sasha Hodler
- #HODLCast 116 with Rafael Yakobi Discussing The Legal Issues Around Bitcoin Mixers May 25, 2020 Sasha Hodler
- #HODLCast Bitbonics - #ICYMI #TON #DigitalInvestmentGroup May 18, 2020 Sasha Hodler
- #HODLCast Bitbonics - Digital Investment Group May 14, 2020 Sasha Hodler